|AP / Jon-Are Berg-Jacobsen|
Anders Breivik, left, sits in an armed police vehicle after a court hearing in Oslo on Monday.
Anders Breivik, the Norwegian man who killed a combined 76 people in the heart of Oslo and on the island of Utoeya last week, told a judge Monday that “two more cells” belonging to his supposed terrorist organization are at large. Police have not decided whether he acted alone or in concert with others. An assortment of information, including a 12-minute slide show and a 1,500-page manifesto connected to Breivik, has surfaced on the Internet since Friday’s shooting. —ARK
Anders Behring Breivik told a Norwegian judge today his bombing and shooting rampage that killed scores aimed to save Europe from a Muslim takeover, and said that “two more cells” existed in his organisation.
... The killer has previously said he acted alone and police had earlier said they were trying to confirm this.
But after Breivik’s claim about other cells, police attorney Christian Hatlo said “we cannot completely rule out” the possibility that others were involved in Friday’s attacks.
More Below the Ad