Get Truthdig's headlines in your inbox!
Tariq Ali: The Time Is Right for a Palace Revolution
That's All, Folks
Harrowing Bystander Video of Police Killing a Homeless Man in L.A. Sparks Protests
Ten Commandments for a Better American World
Netanyahu’s Clash With Obama 'Intolerable,' Risks End of U.S.' U.N. Veto, Says Former Mossad Head
Dig led by Mike Rose
Dig led by Truthdig Staff
By Dennis O'Driscoll $21.12
By John Crawford
By Mr. Fish
More Below the Ad
Email to a friend
Get truth delivered to
your inbox every week.
If you have trouble leaving a comment, review this help page. Still having problems? Let us know. If you find yourself moderated, take a moment to review our comment policy.
By GW=MCHammered, July 17, 2007 at 2:42 pm Link to this comment
Search http://www.cafepress.com. Lotsa’ political statement-gear there. As I always say, “If you can’t say something nice about someone, at least be accurate!”
By felicidad, July 17, 2007 at 9:10 am Link to this comment
Thanks, GW. As occurs most frequently these days, not sure whether to laugh or cry. I must second what Mariam said, and hope we can buy these someplace (my favorite is #24)
By Chaseme, July 16, 2007 at 8:10 am Link to this comment
GW, I would have to place my vote for: 21. Bush Doesnt Care About White People, Either
I guess I say this after reading comments on this site about how our tax dollars are going towards the “Mexicans.” It sure must be nice to have a scapegoat, but someone needs to explain where the 21 Billion dollars a month that is being spent on the war is going.
Are the “Mexicans” getting that money? If they are, can someone ask them to organize and fund a mass exodus of our Troops out of Iraq?
I have mentioned this before, we have to somehow get over our own prejudices and know that we are all in the same boat. bush has mentioned this several times, if you are not with us, then you are against us. It was the rich speaking to the poor when he said that.
And, if you own the corporations, you are the rich. If you work for the motherf***ers, you are the poor. It doesnt matter how much money you think you have, if you cant buy shit without getting hungry.
So, the Mexican commenter, please know: bush Doesnt Care About White People, Either.
By Mariam Russell, July 15, 2007 at 12:23 pm Link to this comment
GW, they are all great, especially #10. Where can we buy them?
By GW=MCHammered, July 15, 2007 at 9:42 am Link to this comment
BUMPER STICKERS FOR ‘07
1. Bush: End of an Error
2. That’s OK, I Wasn’t Using My Civil Liberties Anyway
3. Let’s Fix Democracy in this Country First
4. If You Want a Nation Ruled By Religion, Move to Iran
5. Bush. Like a Rock. Only Dumber.
6. If You Can Read This, You’re Not Our President
7. Of Course It Hurts: You’re Getting Screwed by an Elephant
8. Hey, Bush Supporters: Embarrassed Yet?
9. George Bush: Creating the Terrorists Our Kids Will Have to Fight
10. Impeachment: It’s Not Just for Blowjobs Anymore
11. America: One Nation, Under Surveillance
12. They Call Him “W” So He Can Spell It
13. Whose G-d Do You Kill For?
14. Jail to the Chief
15. No, Seriously, Why Did We Invade Iraq?
16. Bush: G-d’s Way of Proving Intelligent Design is Full Of Crap
17. Bad President! No Banana.
18. We Need a President Who’s Fluent In At Least One Language
19. We’re Making Enemies Faster Than We Can Kill Them
20. Is It Vietnam Yet?
21. Bush Doesn’t Care About White People, Either
22. Where Are We Going? And Why Are We In This Handbasket?
23. You Elected Him. You Deserve Him.
24. Dubya, Your Dad Shoulda Pulled Out Too
25. When Bush Took Office, Gas Was $1.46
26. Pray For Impeachment
27. The Republican Party: Our Bridge to the 11th Century
28. What Part of “Bush Lied” Don’t You Understand?
29. One Nation Under Clod
30. 2004: Embarrassed 2005: Horrified 2006: Terrified
31. Bush Never Exhaled
32. At Least Nixon Resigned
By Mariam Russell, July 15, 2007 at 7:19 am Link to this comment
Forget the “may”, Mike….
“You are required to drown yourself in this pool of blood.”
By JohnDWoodSr, July 13, 2007 at 3:59 pm Link to this comment
“...is starting to make us look bad. We need a distraction. WW III will take the heat off for a while. How soon can you bomb Iran?”
By QuyTran, July 12, 2007 at 8:02 pm Link to this comment
A minute of silence for the death of his dynasty !
Posted on Mar 2, 2015
A Progressive Journal of News and Opinion
Publisher Zuade Kaufman | Editor Robert Scheer
© 2015 Truthdig, LLC. All rights reserved.
Website development by Hop Studios